Amen, Father!  Please show him Yourself . . ..  and bring that man to repentance!

--
Carol

  From: Karen Carter
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 1:29 AM
  Subject: Re: special prayer request

  Father in Heaven we ask that you be with Joe and the doctores during his surgery Tuesday.  Let them know how much you love them and that you died just for them. Thank you for doing this for us.  In your precious name we Pray Amen

  --
  Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
  > the Ten Commandments?

  IN GOD WE TRUST
  Karen Carter '74
  -KC- Ministries