From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Ned benton
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 4:27 PM
Subject: Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT ROOMS

Carol,
On the vipconduit.com they do have a worship room or center or something.  There is a service in there on Sunday mornings at 10AM.  I have not been there because I am always in church at that time.
They is a room called the
"Gospel Sounds".  It is a room whre you can go and play gospel through the system for all in the room to hear. Also, there is where we have had some great times together just talking about the Lord and praising Him.  That particular is a "membership" room.  It is $20 for a year membership and that gives you full priviledges of the site. On the site, there are some wonderful audio tutorials on using Goldwave, several cd copying/ripping cd's and several others.  The guy who does the tutorials is very good and the audio is superb.
Also, Carol, I have a small chatroom that I have offered to the list and we are not using it.  What we need, is someone to set up some schedule, then it might get used. I am on a different computer right now and all my information is there. on the other one which is down for the moment.  Vinny has the link I am sure.  As I have said before, feel free to use it.

God bless,

Ned