I remember people were talking about listening to music online well, here is a show that I've listened to three times now and its great the people who do it are funny.

I hope this is ok to forward.

Lelia
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Denise
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 2:07 PM
Subject: Good News about our Internet Radio Show--and info on how to listen

Hey All,

For those who have not yet heard, we thought last Saturday night was going to be our last show for a while, but as we began our show management contacted us, and told us that we could have Friday night.  They said they didn't want to loose us, so they rearranged the schedule for us...isn't God so good?! :)

You can now listen to THE GOOD NEWS GETAWAY on Friday evenings from 7 to midnight PM EST.

During the show we play all types of Christian music...

Praise and Worship
Contemporary Christian
Christian Parodies
Christian Rap
ETC

We usually try to gear the first hour towards the young, and young at heart...so you might hear things like Veggie Tales, Donut Man, Bullfrogs and Butterflies, and like that. :)

Mattman and Denianne (our DJ names for any new listeners), will be taking your requests and dedications.  We will be happy to play a song or songs for you, if we have them.  If we do not have a song, we will try our best to seek it out and play it another week.

Of course, if you'd just like to drop us a line to say "Hey I am listening" and let us know what you think, we'd love to hear from you that way too. :)

You can make a request or dedication in one of 2 ways (or just drop us a line)...

Email us ANYTIME at:

or

IM us through msn/windows messenger (ONLY DURING THE SHOW) at:

Be careful when going to the site.  We are the only exclusive Christian show.  There are a few good shows on there, but there are some shows that are not so good, so use your discretion if you choose to listen other times than our show.

To listen just go to:

www.kool360.com

**SPECIAL NOTE:  If the site seems to be down for some reason just go here to listen...

http://fast.streammadness.com:8220/listen.pls

...it should take you directly to listen.**

You'll need either Reel One or Winamp to listen.  Both are available for free downloads.  Just google either name, and it should give you a list of sites to download from.  Once you have these installed, just go to the site, and either click on 64k for high speed, or 24k for dial up.

Hope you enjoy our show...Please drop us a line--look forward to hearing from you--and look forward to hearing those requests and dedications. :)

Love in Christ,
Denise and Matt

Please visit our JEM website:
http://www.JEMMinistries.org