Praying the training and job work out for you  if that is what is best for you Amy!!

What are you doing this summer?

Rhonda

From: The Electronic Church [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amy Gordon
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 10:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: update

Hi all,

    I just wanted to give you an update on me.  Well, I'm no longer working on my relationship with my ex boyfriend.  He decided he wanted to see what happens with him and another girl.  I did find out that the job I'm waiting on may be a little longer if I get it because they haven't switched over computers yet or whatever they are doing.  It wont get done until August now and training wont start until sometime then.  I am going to the DFB for training with Window Eyes since that is what I'll use if I get the job.  So please pray that the Lord's will be done in this.  I'm really hoping it works out so I can move out and get a start on my own.

Thanks,

Amy