-KC- Ministries

From: Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>

Yes, April, it was really a good time together.  I feel I really know Ned better for having spent that time and the Lord was good to us, even if he overslept . . . and I had a problem with the server and my firewall, eventually solved.

Seriously, I would be so glad to meet more of you "voice to voice".  It's just so easy to get sorted and into that chat room and I'll help anyone off list who needs to know exactly how to do it.  (I know you're a "seasoned chatted" April, but perhaps others aren't.)

Anyway, yes, let's get something rolling.  I'd love to run a "testimony time" - but beware, it won't be the same as usual!  <GRINS>

In Him:

--
Carol