-KC- Ministries

From: Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>

Karen,

I have to live in the UK, at least for the time being . . ..  I live in a small town called Reading which is about 40 miles from London, the capital of the UK.  We used to live there.

Well, God is here so it's wonderful, OK, but I look for the day when He says "Go to Denver", or some such thing!

--
Carol