From: [log in to unmask]
Full-name: Richardllowe
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 23:00:33 EDT
Subject: Volunteers:
To: [log in to unmask]

-------------------------------1144638033

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701,
www.AfricanAssociation.org

Fellow members of our African Community:

As you all know many changes are taking place in reorganizing and
restructuring the African Association of Madison.  The success of these  changes depends
on how all of us join forces to make these changes relevant to  our entire
community.  In order to address a number of these issues we have  set up some
new sub-committees - others may be set up later to address specific  issues.

In order to gain ideas and implement programs we also need volunteers for
each sub-committee to ensure implementation that serves our entire  community.

The following sub-committees need additional volunteers.  Please  contact the
sub-committee Chairs:

1. Communications:  Peter Amakobe: ([log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask]) ) - 608-225-3519
Responsible for publications of Newsletters, Brochures, Annual Reports,
Business Cards, Annual Calendars, other information packets, etc.   Responsible
for all technical design, upkeep of all electronic communications,  web site,
AAM logo, etc.

2.Youth Programs:  Koso Weller: ([log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask]) ) - 608-217-8867
Responsible for programs for Grade School/Middle School/High School  students
including relations with local School Districts, providing African  Cultural
programs within the schools, tutorial programs, outside activities for  the
youth in the African Community.

3. Young Adult Programs:  (Chair to be announced contact
[log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) .
Responsible for developing relations with the African Students Associations
of all campuses in the area and creating programs relevant to young adults
(defined as 18 to 30) in our community.

4. Social Activities:  Augustine Ndahayo ([log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask]) ) - 608-669-1685
Responsible for the design and organization of all social activities,
including the annual gathering to honor our "Graduates", annual picnic,  membership
drive social, annual end-of-year party and other social  gatherings.

Thanks for your support in making AAM a service organization to all of our
African Community.

Dick Lowe
Outreach Committee

On February 1, 2006, our AAM discussion list changed to a new service, ICORS. If you experience any trouble accessing the list, please contact the list managers at <[log in to unmask]>.

TO POST TO THE LIST, send email to --

AAM Website:  http://www.africanassociation.org [under construction]

-------------------------------1144638033

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year
Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701,
www.AfricanAssociation.org
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Fellow members of our African Community:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>As you all know many changes are taking place in reorganizing and=20
restructuring the African Association of Madison.&nbsp; The success of these=
=20
changes depends on how all of us join forces to make these changes relevant=20=
to=20
our entire community.&nbsp; In order to address a number of these issues we=20=
have=20
set up some new sub-committees - others may be set up later to address speci=
fic=20
issues.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In order to gain ideas and implement programs we also need volunteers f=
or=20
each sub-committee to&nbsp;ensure implementation that serves our entire=20
community.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The following sub-committees need additional volunteers.&nbsp; Please=20
contact the sub-committee Chairs:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>1. Communications:&nbsp; Peter Amakobe: (<A=20
href=3D"mailto:[log in to unmask]"><FONT=20
color=3D#400040>[log in to unmask]</FONT></A>) - 608-225-3519&nbs=
p;=20
</DIV>
<DIV>Responsible for publications of Newsletters, Brochures, Annual Reports,=
=20
Business Cards, Annual Calendars, other information packets, etc.&nbsp;=20
Responsible for all technical design, upkeep of all electronic communication=
s,=20
web site, AAM logo, etc.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>2.Youth Programs:&nbsp; Koso Weller: (<A=20
href=3D"mailto:[log in to unmask]"><FONT=20
color=3D#400040>[log in to unmask]</FONT></A>) - 608-217-8867&nbsp;&nb=
sp;=20
</DIV>
<DIV>Responsible for programs for Grade School/Middle School/High School=20
students including relations with local School Districts, providing African=20
Cultural programs within the schools, tutorial programs, outside activities=20=
for=20
the youth in the African Community.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>3. Young Adult Programs:&nbsp; (Chair to be announced contact<FONT=20
color=3D#400040> </FONT><A href=3D"mailto:[log in to unmask]"><FONT=20
color=3D#400040>[log in to unmask]</FONT></A>.</DIV>
<DIV>Responsible for developing relations with the African Students Associat=
ions=20
of all campuses in the area and creating programs relevant to young adults=20
(defined as 18 to 30) in our community.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>4. Social Activities:&nbsp; Augustine Ndahayo (<A=20
href=3D"mailto:[log in to unmask]"><FONT=20
color=3D#400040>[log in to unmask]</FONT></A>) - 608-669-1685</DIV>
<DIV>Responsible for the design and organization of all social activities,=20
including the annual gathering to honor our "Graduates", annual picnic,=20
membership drive social, annual end-of-year party and other social=20
gatherings.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for your support in making AAM a service organization to all of=20=
our=20
African Community.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Dick Lowe</DIV>
<DIV>Outreach Committee</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>
On February 1, 2006, our AAM discussion list changed to a new service, ICORS. If you experience any trouble accessing the list, please contact the list managers at &lt;[log in to unmask]&gt;.