From: "Wilmot B. Valhmu" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: BBC E-mail: Nigeria returns ex-Liberia leader
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:29:54 -0800

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701,
www.AfricanAssociation.org

Thank God!! Thank God!!! And thanks to Nigerian
customs agents!

- Wilmot

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/africa/4857628.stm

> ** BBC Daily E-mail **
> Choose the news and sport headlines you want - when
> you want them, all
> in one daily e-mail
> < http://www.bbc.co.uk/dailyemail/ >
>

> ** Disclaimer **
> The BBC is not responsible for the content of this
> e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not
> necessarily reflect the BBC's views or opinions.
> Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name
> of the sender have been verified.
>
> If you do not wish to receive such e-mails in the
> future or want to know more about the BBC's Email a
> Friend service, please read our frequently asked
> questions.
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/help/4162471.stm

> On February 1, 2006, our AAM discussion list changed
> to a new service, ICORS. If you experience any
> trouble accessing the list, please contact the list
> managers at <[log in to unmask]>.
>
> TO POST TO THE LIST, send email to --
>
> AAM Website: http://www.africanassociation.org
> [under construction]

On February 1, 2006, our AAM discussion list changed to a new service, ICORS. If you experience any trouble accessing the list, please contact the list managers at <[log in to unmask]>.

TO POST TO THE LIST, send email to --

AAM Website: http://www.africanassociation.org [under construction]

On February 1, 2006, our AAM discussion list changed to a new service, ICORS. If you experience any trouble accessing the list, please contact the list managers at <[log in to unmask]>.

TO POST TO THE LIST, send email to -- [log in to unmask]

AAM Website: http://www.africanassociation.org [under construction]