Hi All:

The SnoCoCeliac Support Group will meet Tuesday, February 14, from 7-8:30 pm
at the Group Health Northshore (Bothell, WA) Clinic in Conference Room A.

NAMASTE goodies (cookies, brownies and cake) will be available for treats.

We will also have registration forms for the 2006 Celiac Awareness Walk at
Greenlake on May 20.

I hope to see all of you there, but I also understand about Valentine's Day.
More goodies for the rest of us!!

SUE CORNING

*******
*******