Hello All:

I am taking an informal poll on where people would like to get their
information about celiac disease, food allergies, cross-contamination,
recipes, and related health issues. It seems like now the only options are
this list (which is great), cookbooks, general books, and the internet. I am
exploring the idea of producing a video series for gluten-intolerant
individuals and would like feedback from everyone!

Thanks
Deb