The release of NADD THREE on bail earlier today is a great news, however, we should not waiver in our demand for their unconditional release. We all know that the charges against these honorable people is nothing but a desperate attempt by Jammeh to cover up his lies against the opposition. Since he couldnot produce an iota of evidence as demanded by NADD to proof his foolish and blatant lie that the opposition was trying to instigate war between the Gambia and Senegal, he resorted to his thuggish ways by trying to unleash terror on the opposition.

It is therefore very important for people to comeout in huge numbers for the protest march in New York City on Friday to not only demand the immediate and unconditional release and the dropping of the frivilous charges against the NADD THREE, but to demand an end to the APRC terrorist actions against the opposition and the media and of course JUSTICE for DEYDA HYDARA.

We should also continue our efforts in letting NADD know about our frustration in their dealings with Jammeh's terrorist tactics.

Pasamba Jow Coach
いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい