In a message dated 12/23/2005 8:45:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
I want to appologize to the person who posted a serious invite to attend
what I assume is a very legitimate educational event.  I'm afraid I started
another avalanche of silliness with one of my smart remarks.

I really do hope you all have a great conference and learn a lot about
cement.  I do think I now know where cement comes from and the difference
between cement and concrete, thanks to the learned people on this list.
Ruth

If Young Mike Edison accepts your apology, I'll be very surprised.  Not to mention dipped in shit.

Nothing wrong with a little silliness.  Is there, Mike?

Ralph