I have purchased a bottle of each RealLime and RealLemon juice for cooking.
The bottles say 100% juice from concentrate, but they also contain sodium
sulfites and lemon oil.  I know many celiacs have trouble with sulfites.  I
have a glass of wine from time to time with sulfites with no problem.
I look forward to hearing from everyone,
Kenny GF Since Aug.2003 Ocean Springs, MS