Recently,I began installing a CD for the United (Airlines) VPN (virtual private network), but for some reason had to stop the installation. Now, every time I boot up, I get this DOS window display: "Installation Please Insert the CD labeled: United Airlines VPN Installation CD; Press any key to continue".
How do I get my system to completely cancel this program and thus eliminate this display?

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml