Unconfirmed reports from Banjul indicate that President Yahya Jammeh is planning on declaring a state of emergency in the near future. Though we have not been able to get definitive evidence on the veracity of this report, we have good reason to believe that it's true owing to the historical credibility of our sources.

Baba

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE! いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい