Father in Heaven thank you that you love the pastor and it is his time for his great reward.  Be with those he leaves behind and give them your peace and let them know your presence.  In your precious name I pray Amen

--
I would like to say God bless America but, they keep pushing him away.
Lets bring him back spread the word reach others and lets put him back

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter '74
Rugged Cross Ministries

> --0-1484076628-1131712780=:87608
>
> I just recieved news late last night that the pastor of my home church died this
> week while in Israel. This has been quite a blow and will hit so many people
> terribly hard. He was only in his mid 60s. He and his wife have been married
> around 50 yrs. I was very close to him and its just rather devestating. There
> are so many lives that he touched that I know his death will bring many more
> people to the Lord.
>
> cindy
>

> Your White Lily Candle consultant!
> **Want to know what a day in Heaven is like? Then come to
> www.heavenscented.com
> -They may forget what you did but they will never forget how you made them
> feel.--Carl Buechner
>

> --0-1484076628-1131712780=:87608

I just recieved news late last night that the pastor of my home church died
> this week while in Israel. This has been quite a blow and will hit so many
> people terribly hard. He was only in his mid 60s. He and his wife have been
> married around 50 yrs. I was very close to him and its just rather devestating.
> There are so many lives that he touched that I know his death will bring many
> more people to the Lord.

cindy