I agree Phil come Jesus come.  How did pitbulls get started.  I did not start hearing about them until the 80's.

--
I would like to say God bless America but, they keep pushing him away.
Lets bring him back spread the word reach others and lets put him back

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter '74
Rugged Cross Ministries