Oh, okay thanks Kathy.  I have been blessed not to have to worry about that.  My one sister in law had it but she just had a stomach ache and could not go to the bathroom.  Well guess this doctors practice is closed I will retire as of this moment do to in dangering patients.  Off into the sunset I sail.  By By. (smile)

--

IN GOD WE TRUST
-KC- Ministries