I wouldn't mind trying deep fried turkey but I live in a small apartment and would rather do that kind of thing out side incase it tipped or some other catastrophy.  You guys are vraver than me.  I am a little leary of grease.  I think because I have been burned by it so I have a healthy fear. of it.

--

IN GOD WE TRUST
-KC- Ministries