Our youngest daughter is anaphylactic to dairy and has other food allergies, as well.  our middle daughter, though, had shown major behavioral problems from day one.  She cried frequently and for long periods of time, had stomach "issues", chronic constipation, had very long screaming temper tantrums, restless legs, couldn't focus, couldn't stick with any task for more than seconds.  After we took her off of dairy, her behavior and other symptoms improved dramatically, although family members had to see her melt down a few times before they bought into our "theory."  We have also taken her off of peanuts/treenuts, and red dye after seeing repeated links between those foods/additives and her behavior/health.  She is sooooo much better!  She still has a fairly short attention span, but we can discipline, calm, teach, and enjoy her.  I don't know what we would have done if we hadn't found out about her food issues.

Maybe we should be thankful for her sister having anaphylaxis and multiple food allergies?!

Best wishes,

Rene