Mr. Njie
You wrote:

"BambaLaye,

   I was going to do just that; apparently LYING is more acceptable to this guy and his ilk than calling a LIAR a LIAR!"

   What more can I say to him? Let's just pray for him....

   Regards,

   Kabir

Please explain to me what this mean.  I know where I'm from, you rather be called the name (  ) than to be characterise as such.

You can come again with some excuse, but I am through with this.

Lamin.