     Now I've done it...I accidentally threw away the blade of my
very old bread machine...it was imbedded within a loaf of GF bread
that, let's just say, no one wanted to eat.  Anyway, I have been all
over the internet and a replacement blade is no longer available....I
need to buy a new bread  machine (a costly mistake)...does anyone
have one they really like and would be willing to recommend?

Thanks!  And remember to remove the blade from the unedible bread!  :)

Kim in PA