Mi-Del "Wheat-Free" Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (Oreo lookalikes) recently
changed its Allergy Warning to indicate that it's produced in a facility
that "also processes or handles wheat".  It formerly indicated only nuts
were co-processed.  I e-mailed asking whether this represented a change in
the facility or a recognition of a previously existing condition.  I have
not received a response.  I'll re-post if I do get one.