Hi everybody!  We are still recruiting half marathon runners OR walkers!
Even if you have never run before, we provide a training program that will
get every one of you to the finish line!

Funds raised go directly to Celiac Disease awareness and research programs
and children's Celiac camp scholarships.  It is a ton of fun - please
contact me at (775) 691-1982 or [log in to unmask] for more
information.

JOIN THE TEAM!
Carrie Owen
Team GlutenFree