Good points Amy.  Blessings on your lesson.

Vicki

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Amy Gordon
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2005 5:04 PM
Subject: [ECHURCH-USA] Sunday School

Hi all,
    It is awfully quiet on the list.  For once I don't have nothing to do on a Saturday night can you believe it?  Well I'm looking over my Sunday school lesson for Tomorrow which I studied earlier in the week.  It comes from Ephesions 4 29-32 5 1-5 15-21.  The life question is How should my life be different?  Biblical truth is by immitating the example of Jesus we can live holy lives that bring glory to God.  Just thought I would share that.

Amy