Sounds like they have something to fill worried about.  Or they suffer from parinoa.  They also sound like users and take advantage of people like Vern and you.  I beleive you did the right thing.  They may have to hit bottom before they realize and learn to be responsible.  And this maybe the only way they learn is being out on the street.

Fahter in Heaven we know you love Gary and his wife and know you would have them do the right thing and be responsible.  Help them so they see their wrong and make it right.  Be with loving Pat and Vern help them to do the right things and give them peace.  Thank you Jesus in your precious name we pay Amen

--
I would like to say God bless America but, they keep pushing him away.
Lets bring him back spresd the word reach others and lets put him back

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter '74
Rugged Cross Ministries