In a message dated 10/17/2005 1:22:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
I think Hayley was Pollyanna.I have a feeling you're right; how long do you think it'll be before some Pinhead verifies this for us? She was the first person I considered stalking. I think I was seven.I waited until Jr High before actually doing that.  You must've been very advanced. True Confessions. She was dreamy in "Castaways" Don't remember that, but I DO remember those nice shiny-chested boys in "The Swiss[h] Family Robinson."  My mother told me that they put oil on themselves to look like that.  I never did it, though.
Twy. Ralph