In a message dated 10/10/2005 1:31:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Funny, while jockeying for position at the bathroom sink this morning, Mrs. Twybil, who shares those awesome powers in spades (and has actually mixed Structolite for me), remarked that I do not have enough life insurance. How much should I worry (not about the insurance)?

Slightly frightened Twybil
Au contraire, mon frere.  You're safe until you have enough. They may not be, but you are.

We don't want to wind up like Willy Loman, worth more dead than alive.

Sign me,
Also Underinsured.