Cynthia, I am not sure what a particular group of Gambians did to you or what your experience is or has been with them, but it really have you on a very deffensive edge. I read some of your postings on the achieves and they are not nice to the people of the Gambia. We got it you are not Gambian and perhaps you may feel you are from somewhere better than the Gambia and have better morals that Gambians. I think you could be more careful with what you write or how you write it, eg "I knew I wasn't mentally ready to deal with Gambians on this level again". The few Gambians you know and met do not represent Gambia and her people, they represent themself.  I certainly can't tell you what to do but just suggeted that you please refer to those people in your postings.

v/r
SSG(P) Camara, Ebrima K.
16th EN BN S-1 NCOIC
DSN: 314-343-7528

"You must be able to under write the honest mistake of your subordinates if you wish to develop their initiative and experience".

GEN Bruce Clarke

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい