Can someone please provide us the actual figures (from  the last time  and yesterday') all these seats were contested including when Baba Jobe represented the APRC in Jarra?

In other words, results from September 29 and prior to September 29 before the seats were declared vacant?

This in my opinion will provide actual figures for further analysis and give us a clearer picture of the mood in the Gambia.

Does anyone have the actual figures for Saloum since all the observer reported today are all but Hamat Bah's figures.

Best Regards,

Ablie Njie-Lekbi Chi Birr Atlanta

"What we promise, we must always deliver with class"
"Speak your mind and stand tall, but be able to back it up"

Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger with Video Conversation - it's FREE! いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい