From: Pamela S. Follett <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 07:28:14 -0400
Subject: Re: [BP]

You've never heard of an intcy tincty? (I haven't either)  I figured that had to be a technical term.

- Pam

[log in to unmask]);">[log in to unmask] wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Think they'd set aside a few bucks for spelling lessons?

Ralph

Check should be made out to Wood Institute earmarked for Katrina fund  thanks Ralph ...you don't know how every intcy tincty bit is helping.... more later Py

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to:

--
Pamela S. Follett
President