I have always thought that as long as frozen french fries and hash browns didn't list any weird ingredients, they were ok for me to eat.  Recently someone told me I should stay away from them altogether.  Can anyone give me more info to know whether to eat these products or not?  I understand the risk of doing it at restaurants and don't order these products...but what about store bought stuff?
thanks
susan