There are many applications that do this.

I'm attaching a file that lists many of these software packages for you.
Most offer both a linear and a diagram format.

I hope that helps!
:-)
Let me know if you have any questions, ok? You can email me directly: [log in to unmask]

:-)
Marlene

**Certified textHELP! Read and Write Trainer

Marlene McIntosh, BSc, MBA
Cambrian College
The Glenn Crombie Centre
    for Disability Services
1400 Barrydowne Road
Sudbury, ON P3A 3V8
(705) 566-8101 x. 7219 (Voice)
(705) 566-5452              (Fax)
Room 3530C
http://homepages.cambrianc.on.ca/snrrc
Pathways Conference website:
http://homepages.cambrianc.on.ca/pathways

>>> [log in to unmask] August 2, 2005 10:06:31 AM >>>
Hi all,

has any one created mind maps using an application like mine manager?
A mind map is a visual representation of a process and sub processes.
It is not a flow chart since all you do is to write the central
process in the middle of the map and show the sub processes branching
out from it. The map can show more than one main process. You could
also highlight process interconnections.

I am working on process improvement and security so need to create
these maps. Any one any ideas on how to do this?

I am using a screen reader which only reads linearly.

Pranav