Recently read an article on "Internet Safety" in the latest issue of Consumer Reports and I'm concerned about "monitor keystroke and mouse movement spyware". My two brothers and I subscribe to AOL ISP and one of my brothers recently subscribed to Zone Alarm Pro. Now he gets the message "Dangerous Behavior OptScan is trying to communicate with c://windows//explorer.exe (path might not be exactly correct as I got it by phone) by opening its process" "OptSan is potentially malicious". Being curious he "googled" and found an intersting message when he typed in "oprscan.exe" (please google also as this message is 2 pages and too long to enclose here). I am very concerned if indeed AOL is monitoring my keystrokes and mouse movement as I do my banking and investing on-line. My Norton Firewall does NOT alert me to this "potentially malicious"

 situation. I have a Dell 3000 XP with SP2. Your comments please.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml