Trying to do a fresh install of Win2000 Pro. Is it possible to do this =
without having to install Win98 and then upgrade. Tried running the =
Win2000 boot disks and it appears that it is beginning to load but the I =
get a message "error 7  file ntkrnlmp.exe could not be loaded". Am I =
doing something wrong or missing something?

Is it possible to do a clean/fresh install of Win2000 without doing the =
upgrade thing.

TIA

Rob Shane

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: