Hi All

I have been gf for 7 years.  Long before going gf I remember
having "fibromyalgia" symptoms.  I never did again.  Now, 7 years on the
diet, they've returned.  Has anyone else experienced this so far into the
diet?  I am extremely careful and to the best of my knowledge I'm not
ingesting gluten.  What are your opinions about fibromyalgia - I always
thought it was something they labeled you when they couldn't figure out
what else was wrong...

I wake up exhausted, sore muscles, and become fatigued very easily.  Any
thoughts/comments are appreciated.

Barb