I am getting married in less than 2 months and the hotel that is doing
wedding said they can do a flourless cake, but i am also interested if
anyone knows of any places, bakeries,etc.. in Atlanta that can also do it.
I tried contacting Lee Tobin at Whole Foods and he said he couldn't ship it
out of state. Any suggestions or past experiences with wedding cake is
greatly appreciated! thanks!