I have food stamps, although its not much, I make due on that. The church has been very helpful, but I've pretty much exhausted my resources. I'm just waiting on God to do something new.

cindy

Rhonda <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Do you have a church family that could help you? Is there a local
fellowship that you are a part of? My heart goes out to you!! what exactly
does that verse mean anyway that says "I've never seen the righteous
forsaken or their sed begging for bread" I should probably read the context!
I have gotten help from the government in the form of food stamps, help
from agencies in paying utility bills, the United Way usually has some
resources, Could you send me your email address please?
Rhonda

 Your White Lily Candle consultant!
**Want to know what a day in Heaven is like? Then come to
www.heavenscented.com
-They may forget what you did but they will never forget how you made them feel.--Carl Buechner