Hello everyone. I haven't really been posting very much because I've been so busy but I have been checking mail as much as possible and praying when a need comes up.

I wanted to ask prayer for 2 ppl. My roomate called a friend of ours the other day because we hadn't seen her for a couple weeks. She lives with her grandmother and her grandmother told Tammy that my friend (Cathy) is in the hospital. She has something wrong with her liver, heart failure and pneumonia. It isn't looking good for her at all. She is only about 35 and has a 9 yr old daughter. We are all very worried about her and she doesn't know the Lord.

The next person is someone very dear to my heart. He doesn't really have any faith at all. I'm asking God to visit him in such a special way that he could never deny the existence of God again. I know that for this person, it has to be something big, and he needs to come face to face with Jesus. And I'm praying God does it quickly.

thanks for your prayers. It means alot.

blessings
cindy

 Your White Lily Candle consultant!
**Want to know what a day in Heaven is like? Then come to
-They may forget what you did but they will never forget how you made them feel.--Carl Buechner