Phil
My brother lives near that area. :)

cindy

Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Jenifer,

Naw, I was joking. I enjoy flying, if it isn't too long, that is. Sandy
and I just flew out to Philadelphia a few weeks ago to visit our oldest son
and his family who live in New Jersey about 45 minutes from Phily. I hadn't
been on a plane for many years and actually kind of enjoyed it again. Sandy
and I flew lots of places together when I was preach in churches. I think
we got up to 13 or 15 thousand miles before I went into something that kept
me at home.

Phil.

 Your White Lily Candle consultant!
**Want to know what a day in Heaven is like? Then come to
-They may forget what you did but they will never forget how you made them feel.--Carl Buechner