Sister Jabou:

Don't mind the buggers as they say in my part of the world. Even Yahya Jammeh himself knows in his heart/mind that you are one principled person his stolen wealth cannot buy.

You are an inspiration to some of us and needless to say, your integrity/reputation cannot be questioned/tarnished.

Brotherly,

Ebrima

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい