On behalf of the Atepe family, I want to express our thanks and sincerest
gratitude for your sympathy and the generous donations we received. You will
never know how much the outpouring of support and caring from you has meant
to us.

My mother, brothers and sister were to tears after hearing about the support
you gave us and asked that I let you know how much it meant to the family.

Without your thoughtfulness, this time of great sorrow would be harder for
our family. There is an aspect of comfort that comes from knowing so many
people care about your grief.

We have recieved a contribution of USD 500.00 so far. The money will be used
to help build Atepe Memorial Library to honor our father's dedication to
poverty reduction through education and better health.

On behalf of my family (here and in Kenya), I thank you very much for your
assistance and overwhelming support.

Peter Amakobe

P.S. Please pass our thanks on to others I may have left out.  If you called
and left a message on our voice mail, we never got to hear most messages
because they were deleted due to lack of room.