Probably Viagara paid for by Medicaid.  Oh wait, Gov. Pataki just stopped the payments.  Guess it's not such a good investment opportunity.

- Pam
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 08:36
Subject: Re: [BP] So, a woman walks into a bar with a fake Rolex and a vibrator...

"Researchers working on the drug reported last month that they could define premature ejaculation. They said a man with the condition took 1.8 minutes to ejaculate after beginning intercourse compared to 7.3 minutes for most men. They call this Intravaginal Ejaculatory Latency Time and is timed by giving the man or his sexual partner a stopwatch."

…or a “don’t stop” watch, depending on how you look at it.

Rudy,

I think the problem goes deeper than "how you look at it."

Here's mud in your eye.

Ralph

PS--Chriftoser, what drug is this?  I mean, I'm interested for investment purposes.