Hi Anita,

My daughter Farida was awarded a certificate of recognition by the LINKS, Inc Madison Chapter for her outstanding academic achievments this year (On May 15th). Farida is a Kindergartener at the Shorewood Hills Elementary School and she will be 6 this July. Let me know if you need any additional information or if you need her picture.
I don't mind blowing my own horns as long as they make melodious and beautiful sound.
Thanks for what you are doing for the AAM and greetings to your family.

Salifou Issoufou

"Anita H. Makuluni" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

*** GRADUATIONS ***

AAM is looking for information about recent graduates to include in
our next AAM newsletter. Please take a moment to send a list of all
the graduates you know about in the African community of Madison. It
could be you...your child...your friend...your coworker...someone you
read about in the paper.

Also, let us know about any outstanding
achievements...awards...distinctions...among the young people in our
community. If you don't want to blow your own horn, ask a friend to
send the information.

Please don't worry about sending a name we have already heard. We
don't mind hearing a good story twice, and we can put together a
single list from the duplicates. Let's celebrate our accomplishments
together!

*** EVERYONE HAS A STORY TO TELL. PLEASE SEND SOMETHING. ***

Please email your stories and news to Anita Makuluni: [log in to unmask]

--
Anita H. Makuluni * Madison WI * [log in to unmask]

AAM Website: http://www.africanassociation.org