Fathere in Heaven please touch Vivain.  We know that a mothers griefs is probably one of the worse to get over.  Help her to know she has you to help her through this very hard time and that she will be reunited iwth Jennifer in Heaven.  Because even though Jennifer may have made some bad choices and mistakes we know that she found you near the end and was able to speak with you personally.  So we have the asurrance that whe was taken into your arms with her new lungs and body.  Thank You Jesus in your Precious name I pray Amen

--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74