Team GlutenFree is an endurance sport training program, that raises money
for Celiac Disease research and awareness programs.  Our first event was
in Phoenix this past January and it was a great success - not to mention
FUN!

Our next event is July 31, 2005 in San Francisco, CA!  We are currently
accepting (in training marathoners), half marathoners and 5K
walkers/runners.  No experience required - only a great attitude!  I
provide the training program, nutrition and clothing information, you
provide a great attitude and commitment to the program.

If you are interested in receiving an information packet, please email me
at [log in to unmask] ASAP.  It's a lot of fun for a great cause!
Hope you will join us!

Carrie Owen
Team GlutenFree