Amen Kathy.  This e-church is more like a church than many I have attended.  These people here care for one another even if we can not do physical help.  We do the most powerful of all prayer.  Church is not a building but the hearts that are in or out of it.  Most churches were started in a heart, than maybe a house or field, than a building.  The building is just the container that holds the church.

--
Prayer is the bridge between panic and peace.
Karen Carter '74