Hay Ned.  I know few words sometimes say a lot.  I am just tired of the people who keep getting things changed to the worse.  And those two I mentioned earlier are the main ones.  Of course there are others but they have the most money and loudest voices.  But I do believe the Christians eyes are being openned and we are all starting to speak up like we should have done a long time ago.
--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74