All right Kathy.  This must the year of bravery and moving on.  Because like you I have done the same.  I have left the other church and am attending a Nazarene very loving church.  I have also been asked to sing for a christain band that is hoping to tour and play different places.  (before I would let my fear and insecurity stop me) I figure even if nothing comes of it.  I at least tried and won't be saying what if.  Also I am writing songs.  Don't fill bad about the knitting.  I crochet but cannot follow patterns so I just crochet blankets and the year I made them for everyone I too prayed over them while doing so.  But I did not know there was a ministry like that.  I too like the concept.  Right now I can not do anything like that because yarn cost money.  Something I have not seen in quite a while.  Don't worry about the publishers too just be proud that you are bold enough to send it.  I agree with you about teen years we all go through them and unfortunately we all make the wrong choses in one way or another.  Myself I just regret that I did not live for Jesus and I drank to much.  But we can only go forward from now on.  Thanks be to Jesus that he forgets and forgives.  We just have to learn to forgive ourselves as well.  Keep up the good work with Chris and like you say.  He will have to learn by his choses and we can only hope he chooses the right ones.   Thank you Jesus that Kathy is stepping up and out to new things.  Thank you that you are watching over she and her family.  And we know you love Chris and will speak to him about his chooses and he only need to listen.  We hope Jesus that he lends his ear to you.  Thank you Jesus in your precious name I pray Amen
--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74