Father in Heaven thank you for the love of this mother.  please help her delivery be save and easy.  We know you can turn the baby around or if need she could have the cerian we know your way is the best but we know you care for this mother and baby so we ask that your will be done and that everything will be okay.  Thank you Jesus in your precious name we pray Amen

--
Prayer is the bridge between panic and peace.
Karen Carter '74